Handcrafted with Kalamkari Hand-painting
BOX: Mango Wood,
LID & TONG: Iron
(L * W * H) = (9.1 * 9.1 * 3.7) Inch
BOX: Light Brown,
LID & TONG: Golden
1 Box & Lid, 1 Tong
- Does not come with a cloth as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted & hand-painted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The 'Golden Kalamkari' chapati box set comprising of 1 round box, 1 tong and lid is perfect to be used for keeping and serving chapatis. This tableware item is beautifully handcrafted in mango wood and iron with elegant Kalamkari style hand paintings done on the box and a coating of powder on the lid and the tong to give them a matte finish. The set is decorative and can also be used as a multi-utility box or as a knick-knack container for storing other home essential items.
- Ideal to be used for storing chapatis.
- Comes with a tong to lift the chapatis.
- Can also be used as a multi-utility box or knick-knack container to store medicines or jewellery.
- Can also be used to store Khakras, papads or breads.
- The box depicts beautiful Kalamkari hand-painting.
- The box is handcrafted in Mango wood with the lid & the tong in Iron.
- The lid and the tong come with powder coating to give a matte finish.
- Comes in round shape.
- The chapati box is lead free and food safe.
- The chapati box is air-tight.
- The chapati box is not microwave or dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted with Kalamkari hand-painting.
- The box comes in Light Brown colour while the lid & the tong come in Golden.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 9.1" (L), 9.1" (W), 3.7" (H),
TONG: 3.1" (L), 0.7" (W), 7.1" (H) Inches in size.
- The total weight of the chapati box is 1128 grams.
- Comes with 1 Box, 1 Lid & 1 Tong.
1. Clean the box with a soft damp cloth only.
2. Clean the lid and tong with water.